Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Pvc With Caco3||Model:||Heating/cooling Pvc Mixer|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Warranty:||12 Months|
industrial mixer machine,
plastic mixture machine
100/200 Plastic pvc mixer machine plastic powder heating cooling mixer
Performance and structure:
1. It is used in the process of mixing box, stirring, drying and coloring of plastics, rubber, daily chemical and other industries and laboratory materials.
2. The lid is double-sealed.
3. There are various heating methods such as self-friction and electric heating.
4. The unloading mode adopts two kinds of automatic temperature control and manual control.
5. The blade is cast in whole stainless steel and refined by dynamic and static balance tests.
6. Electrical control uses brand-name control components.
(1). Hot mixing part
1. The total volume of the heating mixer is: 100L The effective volume is: 75L
2. Main motor power: 14/22kw two-speed motor
3. Speed: 0~1300rpm
3. The inside of the container is made of stainless steel. Material: 304 stainless steel thickness 5mm
4. Stirring paddle: three layers of stainless steel precision parts
5. Heating method: electric heating and self-friction
6. Unloading method: pneumatic device (automatic discharging)
7. Temperature control device: Digital LCD display temperature controller NF-6000 Shanghai Asia Pacific
(B). Cooling mixer part
1. The total volume of the cooling mixer is 200L and the effective volume is 160L.
2. Motor power: 7.5kw
3. The inner material of the cooling container is stainless steel
4. Stir a layer of paddle with a cooling ring inside the container to cool the outside with interlayer cooling.
The material can be cooled under the cooling of the inner and outer layers.
5. Unloading method: pneumatic device (automatic discharging)
Main technical parameter:
SRL-Z Series Vertical Mixer Unit
|Blade rotation speed||650/130/180||475/950/130||475/950/60||430/860/60||370/740/50|
Details specification pictures of Plastic mixing machine:
The high-speed mixer must have a dedicated person responsible for the start-up operation and operate in strict accordance with the operating procedures.
(1) Inspection items before operation
1. Check the connection parts of the equipment in detail and tighten them without loosening.
2. Whether the moving parts are flexible, whether the stirrer is installed firmly, and whether the spindle rotates lightly.
3. The V-belt should be evenly tightened, and the bolts on the motor seat plate are tightened without looseness.
4. The inner cavity of the mixing container and the discharge body should be cleaned and free of dirt.
5. Check if the direction of rotation of the motor is consistent with the direction indicated by the mark.
(2) Precautions when the equipment is running
1. The motor should be stable when running, no abnormal sound, and check whether the temperature rise is normal.
2. Whether the rotating parts such as spindle bearings and V-belt pulleys are running normally. If there is abnormal noise or vibration, stop immediately and check. If there are damaged parts, they should be replaced and repaired immediately.
3. When changing the color of the material machine, the mixing container and the discharge part must be cleaned.
4. Equipment feeding shall not exceed the maximum loading factor. When the equipment is running, if adding plasticizer should be slowly added, the plasticizer should not be suddenly poured into the machine body, causing local material to agglomerate, causing the load to suddenly increase and damage the equipment.
V. Maintenance and maintenance
When using high-speed mixers, maintenance procedures should be established. In addition to general equipment maintenance rules, the following items must be noted:
1. After the equipment has been in operation for 10 hours, it should be inspected thoroughly. If necessary, the joints must be tightened once.
2. After the equipment is operated for 10 hours, check the tension of the V-belt. When tightening the V-belt evenly after adjusting the tightening screw, tighten the locking bolts of the motor base plate to prevent loosening.
3. All parts of the equipment must be kept clean, especially the inner wall of the mixing container and the refueling hole in the discharge hole should be cleaned. If the equipment is not used for a long time, the inner wall and the discharge part should be coated with anti-rust grease.
4. Equipment should be inspected frequently, regularly inspected, and damaged parts should be repaired and replaced in time.
5. Electrical equipment should be inspected regularly, especially the heater, and the damage should be replaced in time.
Q1: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are the manufacturer and we have 15 years factory experience .As only the machine made by ourself ,quality can be trusted, and most important thing is we can do better service after sales. we know how to fix the problem in each parts easliy. so welcome to visit to our factory.
Q2: How long is the delivery time?
A: For standard machines, it would be 7-10 working days; For non-standard machines and customized machines according to client s specific requirements, it would be 25 to 35 working days.
Q3: How should I pay for my order ? what is the procession of this purchase?
A:You can do 30% prepayment at first, then we will start to make production. When the machines are ready , we will take pictures and videos to you, and then you can do the balance.After we got your payment. We will send the machine to you.
Q4:How is the machine warranty and after-sale service?
A: All our machine would have a warranty of 12 months since the date of machine installation in client's factory. And beyond warranty period, we can offer spare parts or repair service with or without charges.
Contact Person: batista