Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Inverter Brand:||ABB Or Delta||Temperature Brand:||OMRON|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Voltage:||380V 50HZ 3Phase(Customized)|
Hot water 20mm~75mm high strength PPR extrusion line with mark line
PPR series product performance:
The PP-R tube is also called a tri-type polypropylene tube and a random copolymer polypropylene. The random copolymer polypropylene is extruded into a tube and injection molded into a tube. It is a new type of plastic pipe product developed and applied in Europe in the early 1990s. PP-R was a new generation of pipe material by a gas phase copolymerization process in which the molecular chain of PP of about 5% was randomly and uniformly polymerized (random copolymerization) in the late 1980s. It has high strength, good impact resistance and long-term creep properties. At the same time, the pipeline has excellent chemical corrosion resistance and is insoluble in any known solvent at room temperature, so it is more suitable for chemical fluids in chemical plants and other places besides home decoration. With a service life of up to 50 years, there is no cheaper material on the market to replace it.
Elastic modulus: 20 ° CMPa 800
Thermal expansion coefficient: 1/K 1.5*10-4
Heating coefficient: W/m°C 0.21
Longitudinal retraction rate: % ≤ 2
Simple beam impact test: % breakage rate ≤ 10
Solvent flow rate: [230 ° C / 2.16 kg ] rate of change ≤ 30% of raw materials
Hydrostatic pressure: 20 ° C, 1 h / 95 ° C, 22 h / 95 ° C, 1000 h no damage, no leakage
Raw material+additive→Mixer→Auto Feeder→Hopper dryer→Single screw Extruder→-Moulds→Vacuum calibration tank→Spray Cooling Tank→Haul-off Unit→Cutting Unit→Stacker
Details specification pictures of PPR pipe production line by BEISU Machinery:
Main technical parameter:
|Model||Pipe Diameter||Output||Haul-off Speed||Total Power||Line Length|
1. Delivery method: delivery by the supplier factory, simple packaging of domestic customers' films, wooden packaging of foreign customers.
2. Mode of transportation: The supplier shall charge the consignment, and the expenses shall be borne by the acquirer.
3. Payment method: The buyer must prepay 30% of the total equipment to the supplier as a deposit; 70% of the total equipment will be paid before the equipment is processed; the equipment arrives at the demanding factory after commissioning.
4, quality assurance: equipment quality warranty period is one year.
5. Related after-sales service
a) Provide on-site installation instructions
b) Responsible for on-site commissioning of equipment (users provide room and board for commissioning personnel)
c) Responsible for pre-employment operation and maintenance training for the demand side personnel
d) Long-term guarantee of spare parts supply
e) Long-term technical advisory services
6. Delivery time: After the contract is signed and the deposit of the purchaser is received, the processing and production of the equipment is completed within 30 working days and the delivery conditions are met. (The factory only needs 3-7 working days for stocking).
Contact Person: batista