Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Pvc Powder With Caco3||Model:||Heating/cooling Mixer|
|Mixer Model:||SRL-Z300/600||Heating Mixermotor Power:||40/55Kw,double Speed Motor|
|Cooling Mixer Motor Power:||7.5Kw||Temperature Control Brand:||OMRON|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
plastic mixture machine,
high speed mixer machine
300/600 Plastic mixing machine high speed PVC heating cooling mixer
The SRL-Z series high-speed mixing unit is mainly used for the mixing, mixing, coloring and drying of various resins such as polyethylene, polypropylene and polyvinyl chloride, as well as drying and devolatilization before the processing of engineering plastics such as ABS and polycarbonate. Such processes can also be used for the mixing of phenolic resins. The unit combines the hot mixing and cold mixing processes, and the hot mixed material automatically enters the cold mixing to cool it quickly, eliminating residual gas and preventing agglomeration.
The SRL-Z series high-speed mixing unit has the characteristics of high degree of automation, good mixing effect, full function, compact structure and beautiful appearance. It is an ideal equipment for the production of pipe and profile. The main shaft adopts a new type of sealing device, and the hot mixing has self-friction and electric heating and steam heating functions. The lid is double-sealed, and the cold-mixing adopts an arched lid, which is not easily deformed. The unit is equipped with a pulse dust collection device. The hot mixing lid is opened pneumatically, and the cold mixing lid is opened using a hydraulic or pneumatic system. The blades are specially treated by static and dynamic balance testing machines.
Plastic mixer features:
A1: The main shaft seal adopts PTFE seal sleeve, skeleton oil seal and air pressure three-way seal to ensure no leakage.
A2. A plane bearing specially designed to withstand the axial force is added to the rotating structure of the main shaft, thereby avoiding the premature damage of the upper end bearing simultaneously bearing the radial force and the axial force, thereby greatly prolonging the service life of the machine.
A3. The bearing is installed with a special heating installation tool to ensure that the inner and outer rings of the bearing move at the same time. The conventional method of hammering the outer ring or the inner ring of the bearing is avoided, so that the ball is stressed during the assembly process and the bearing life is severely shortened.
A4. The design of the discharge part structure is designed according to the characteristics of the solid material. The installation of the discharge air blowing device overcomes the shortcomings of the traditional liquid design and avoids the defects of easy leakage.
A5. Both the paddle and the pulley pass the balance test, so that the machine runs without vibration.
A6. Hot mixing has a heating function of self-friction and electric heating.
A7. The lid is double-sealed and not leaking. The shear-sensitive crystalline powder is mixed in batches and the liquid is mixed into the solid.
A8. The discharge valve is plugged with a plunger type. The inner surface of the door block is closely matched with the inner wall of the container, and there is no dead zone of the mixture, so that the materials are evenly mixed.
A9: The cold machine blades use large angled blades to force the material to rise along the inner wall of the container and return to the cooling jacket for cooling purposes.
A10: Optional variable frequency speed regulation to protect the motor and power supply line, while saving 20-25%.
Details specification pictures of Plastic mixing machine:
Technical date of Plastic mixing machine:
|Blade rotation speed||650/130/180||475/950/130||475/950/60||430/860/60||370/740/50|
|Heat-cooling method||Electric/self-friction/water cooling|
|Blade rotation speed||430/860/70||330/660/55||330/660/60||350/700/65|
|Heating/cooling manner||Self-friction/water cooling|
The high-speed mixer must have a dedicated person responsible for the start-up operation and operate in strict accordance with the operating procedures.
(1) Inspection items before operation
1. Check the connection parts of the equipment in detail and tighten them without loosening.
2. Whether the moving parts are flexible, whether the stirrer is installed firmly, and whether the spindle rotates lightly.
3. The V-belt should be evenly tightened, and the bolts on the motor seat plate are tightened without looseness.
4. The inner cavity of the mixing container and the discharge body should be cleaned and free of dirt.
5. Check if the direction of rotation of the motor is consistent with the direction indicated by the mark.
(2) Precautions when the equipment is running
1. The motor should be stable when running, no abnormal sound, and check whether the temperature rise is normal.
2. Whether the rotating parts such as spindle bearings and V-belt pulleys are running normally. If there is abnormal noise or vibration, stop immediately and check. If there are damaged parts, they should be replaced and repaired immediately.
3. When changing the color of the material machine, the mixing container and the discharge part must be cleaned.
4. Equipment feeding shall not exceed the maximum loading factor. When the equipment is running, if adding plasticizer should be slowly added, the plasticizer should not be suddenly poured into the machine body, causing local material to agglomerate, causing the load to suddenly increase and damage the equipment.
V. Maintenance and maintenance
When using high-speed mixers, maintenance procedures should be established. In addition to general equipment maintenance rules, the following items must be noted:
1. After the equipment has been in operation for 10 hours, it should be inspected thoroughly. If necessary, the joints must be tightened once.
2. After the equipment is operated for 10 hours, check the tension of the V-belt. When tightening the V-belt evenly after adjusting the tightening screw, tighten the locking bolts of the motor base plate to prevent loosening.
3. All parts of the equipment must be kept clean, especially the inner wall of the mixing container and the refueling hole in the discharge hole should be cleaned. If the equipment is not used for a long time, the inner wall and the discharge part should be coated with anti-rust grease.
4. Equipment should be inspected frequently, regularly inspected, and damaged parts should be repaired and replaced in time.
5. Electrical equipment should be inspected regularly, especially the heater, and the damage should be replaced in time.
Contact Person: batista