Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Pvc Powder With Caco3||Model:||Heating Mixer|
|Mixer Model:||SHR-500||Heating Mixermotor Power:||75Kw|
|Inverter Brand:||ABB||Temperature Control Brand:||OMRON|
Caco3 plastic material mixer machine,
ss304 plastic material mixer machine,
ss304 plastic granule mixer
high speed plastic mixer machine for PVC powder
1. It is used in the process of mixing box, stirring, drying and coloring of plastics, rubber, daily chemical and other industries and laboratory materials.
2. The lid is double-sealed.
3. There are various heating methods such as self-friction and electric heating.
4. The unloading mode adopts two kinds of automatic temperature control and manual control.
5. The blade is cast in whole stainless steel and refined by dynamic and static balance tests.
6. Electrical control uses brand-name control components.
- Static and dynamic balance are done for blades & wheels.
- The mixer lid is double sealed and opened in pneumatic way.
- The electric control system uses RKC, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron,ABB ect.
- Deflector to influences the flow.
- Double seal for main shaft to preventing powder infiltrate into bearing.
- SS304 Vessel highly polished surface inside. (wall thickness 6mm,bottom thickness 8 mm)
- Twin jacket with thermal insulation(heat transfer oils optional)
- Heating Blades with self cleaning adjustable in height specific to the material.
- Long life blades ss304( nitrogen and carbonization treatment optional)
-PLC control with vacuum loader(SIEMENS PLC)
-Frequency inverter or soft start.(ABB,MISUBISHI,ROBINCON)
-Pulse dust collector and simple(semi-auto) loading system.
Details specification pictures mixer:
|Pot volume (L)||100||200||300||500||800|
|Heating method||Electric and self-friction|
The high-speed mixer must have a dedicated person responsible for the start-up operation and operate in strict accordance with the operating procedures.
(1) Inspection items before operation
1. Check the connection parts of the equipment in detail and tighten them without loosening.
2. Whether the moving parts are flexible, whether the stirrer is installed firmly, and whether the spindle rotates lightly.
3. The V-belt should be evenly tightened, and the bolts on the motor seat plate are tightened without looseness.
4. The inner cavity of the mixing container and the discharge body should be cleaned and free of dirt.
5. Check if the direction of rotation of the motor is consistent with the direction indicated by the mark.
(2) Precautions when the equipment is running
1. The motor should be stable when running, no abnormal sound, and check whether the temperature rise is normal.
2. Whether the rotating parts such as spindle bearings and V-belt pulleys are running normally. If there is abnormal noise or vibration, stop immediately and check. If there are damaged parts, they should be replaced and repaired immediately.
3. When changing the color of the material machine, the mixing container and the discharge part must be cleaned.
4. Equipment feeding shall not exceed the maximum loading factor. When the equipment is running, if adding plasticizer should be slowly added, the plasticizer should not be suddenly poured into the machine body, causing local material to agglomerate, causing the load to suddenly increase and damage the equipment.
V. Maintenance and maintenance
When using high-speed mixers, maintenance procedures should be established. In addition to general equipment maintenance rules, the following items must be noted:
1. After the equipment has been in operation for 10 hours, it should be inspected thoroughly. If necessary, the joints must be tightened once.
2. After the equipment is operated for 10 hours, check the tension of the V-belt. When tightening the V-belt evenly after adjusting the tightening screw, tighten the locking bolts of the motor base plate to prevent loosening.
3. All parts of the equipment must be kept clean, especially the inner wall of the mixing container and the refueling hole in the discharge hole should be cleaned. If the equipment is not used for a long time, the inner wall and the discharge part should be coated with anti-rust grease.
4. Equipment should be inspected frequently, regularly inspected, and damaged parts should be repaired and replaced in time.
5. Electrical equipment should be inspected regularly, especially the heater, and the damage should be replaced in time.
Contact Person: batista